Venerable Counselors | Attorney Sidney Sohn
Sidney Sohn is a Shareholder/Partner at Venerable, where his current practice primarily focuses on commercial litigation, class actions, unfair competition, individual tort claims, construction defects, EB-5 immigration consulting and appellate practice. With a diverse legal background, and having prosecuted numerous actions for individuals as well as multi-million dollar corporations, Mr. Sohn currently represents a wide array of clients in his practice at Venerable.
In early 2014, Mr. Sohn was elected co-chair of the Asian Business Association, allowing him to play a more active role in the organization. In addition to maintaining Venerable’s vision in providing high-quality services for our clients, Mr. Sohn continues to support various community groups in an effort to give back to the people we serve.
Selected by Super Lawyers® as
- Southern California Rising Stars 2011
- Southern California Rising Stars 2010
- Southern California Rising Stars 2009
- While up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more
than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
- Served as a lead counsel for multimillion dollar breach of contract claim against national publication
- Served as a lead counsel for class action lawsuit for misappropriation and violation of regulation
claim against the largest retailers and corporations
- Represented high ranking executives from multinational corporations for obtaining immigrant status
and/or non-immigrant visa
- Served as an judicial extern for the Hon. Dikran Tevrizian, United District Court, Central District
- Admitted to practice in all State Courts in California and before the Federal District Court for the
Contact Sidney Sohn: E-mail