Venerable Counselors | Attorney Alexander Tsao
Alexander Tsao is a Shareholder/Partner at Venerable where his current practice primarily focuses on business/commercial litigation, complex real estate and corporate transactions, personal injury/tort law, and Eb-5/Regional Center immigration consulting. With a diverse legal background, and having worked as a senior associate for one of the most prestigious law firms in the country, Mr. Tsao currently represents a wide array of clients in his practice at Venerable.
In addition to his civilian practice, Mr. Tsao was formerly a judge advocate/military lawyer in the U.S. Marine Corps where he served as a Chief Prosecutor, Chief Civil Law Officer, and Special Assistant U.S. Attorney.
- Served as part of outside counsel on a successful multi-million dollar
- Appealed against one of the largest financial institutions in the country.
- Served as lead counsel in a multi-million dollar commercial dispute against one of the largest financial institutions in the country.
- Served as lead trial counsel in over seventy federal criminal cases.
- Counsel to a large east coast based developer/fund manager in the management of west coast real estate acquisitions.
- Consulted on mixed use development and real estate finance Regional Centers participating in the investment based immigration program of USCIS.
- Part of outside counsel for a public entity on its statewide project involving the transfer of hundreds of courthouses and related assets throughout California.
- Served as part of outside counsel on the administration and operation of a loan program for one of the largest corporations in the world.
Contact Alexander Tsao: E-mail